EP Training are fully accredited and approved by the industries required and recognised awarding bodies.
EP Training are a (JAUPT) approved training centre delivering Driver CPC periodic training. Driver CPC is the new qualification for all professional drivers of bus, coach and LGVs.
Today EP Training has a purpose built 2,000 square foot training centre in Leatherhead, Surrey which provides a professional environment for learning.
Since 1980 the company has constantly re-invested to ensure customers high expectations are always met.
EP Training are registered and approved by:
- ISO 9001
- We are an ISO 9001 Approved Training Centre. All training complies with legislation and industry standards boating a reputation within the industry that is second to none.
- We are an OCR/RSA approved examination centre.
- Driving Standards Agency
- All our instructors are DSA Registered.
- Driver CPC
- Driver CPC is the new qualification for all professional drivers of bus, coach and LGVs.
- Department for Transport
- We are a Department for Transport approved centre.
- All of our training complies with legislation and industry standards.
- ADR Training Courses are DETR, SQA, NDSDTC Approved.
Did you know?
EP Training was one of the first training companies to attain DSA Instructor Approval for its HGV training instructors (still only a voluntary requirement). We hold over 22 years continuous RTITB FLT instructor approval.