Lorry Loader TrainingSpeak with an expert now 01372 450800
EP Training’s initial and refresher lorry loader training is approved by the Association of Lorry Loader Manufacturers and Importers (ALLMI). By attending and passing one of our 'in-company' approved lorry loader courses, students will also be able to claim up to 14 hours of Driver CPC at the same time.
ALLMI is the only official body within the UK that is dedicated to lorry loader training and the people that work within that industry.
Our ALLMI certificates are valid for five years and our courses are available ‘in-company’, meaning you can train several employees at the same time.
One Day Certification Course
Our refresher course is suited to operators who already have at least 15 hours experience under their belt.
The training course follows ALLMI’s current syllabus and students will need to show that they can operate vehicles safely and confidently in order to receive a certificate renewal. We can accommodate up to four students at a time.
This course also rewards each attendee with seven hours of Driver CPC training completely free of charge.
Two Day Certificate Course
This initial course is for students who have less than 15 hours operating experience. This training course covers the following content:
- Module 1 : Course introduction
- Module 2 : Legislation – HSWA / MHSWR / LOLER / PUWER / RTA / WAHR / BS7121 / P4 / EN12999
- Module 3 : Introduction to the lorry loader
- Module 4 : Pre–operational checks
- Module 5 : Operator maintenance instruction
- Module 6 : Lifting equipment/attachments
- Module 7 : Sitting the lorry loader
- Module 8 : Deployment of stabiliser legs
- Module 9 : Use of controls
- Module 10: Preparing lorry loader for use
- Module 11: Operating lorry loader
- Module 12: Stowing procedures
- Module 13: Preparation for assessment/revision
- Module 14: Assessment: theory and practical
- Module 15: Final administration
We can accommodate up to three students at a time. Upon successful completion, an ALLMI training certificate will be issued.
This course also rewards each attendee with 14 hours of Driver CPC training completely free of charge.
Health and Safety Lorry Loader Training
If your company doesn’t require ALLMI training, EP Training can, instead, offer initial and refresher lorry loader training that doesn’t follow the ALLMI syllabus, but provides instruction and practical tuition in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
Our health and safety lorry loader training courses are delivered at your premises. Our instructors will be able to accommodate up to four students for refresher, and up to three students for initial training courses.