Book Operator Licence Consultancy onlineOr speak with an expert now, call 01372 450800
Obtaining an operator licence is no easy feat and maintaining an operator licence is something completely different! In an industry that is heavily regulated an operator who is serious and committed to running a proper transport business must adhere to all the conditions of the O licence scheme. Whether that be a restricted or standard licence, having your O licence suspended, curtailed or even revoked is not an option.Read More
Look no further than EP Training for first O licence applications, changes to existing licences, public enquiry assistance, audits or O licence compliance refresher courses.
EP Training has been assisting commercial transport companies meet their operator licence obligations for nearly 40 years.
Training is delivered from the purpose built training centre in Bookham, Surrey or, if preferred, 'in-company'.
- Full assistance in all aspects of applying for your initial restricted or standard operator licence
- Full Operator Licence training including full Skills and Education Group CPC Transport Manager 10 day tuition, Home Study tuition for Skills and Education Group CPC Manager Qualification, 1 or 2 day O licence refresher/awareness training (approved by the Traffic Commissioner)
- Full assistance in all matters relating to PI (Public Enquiry)
- Assistance in improving OCRS (Operator Compliance Risk Score) ranking
- Company O Licence audit and reporting
- Driver CPC training and consultancy
EP Training has successfully trained in excess of 25,000 students in disciplines related to Operator Licencing. Call today and stay compliant.
For information on cost and availability please contact us on 01372 450 800.