Book Online Today
Operator Licence Consultancy in Surrey
Obtaining and maintaining an operator licence in an industry that is heavily regulated can be quite a challenge. Serious operators committed to running a proper transport business must adhere to all the conditions of the O licence scheme, whether it's a restricted or standard licence. Ensuring your O licence isn't suspended, curtailed or even revoked is paramount.
For assistance with first O licence applications, changes to existing licences, public enquiry assistance, audits, or O licence compliance refresher courses, look no further than EP Training. We have been helping commercial transport companies meet their operator licence obligations for nearly 40 years.
We deliver training from our purpose-built training centre in Bookham, Surrey, and also offer 'in-company' training, if preferred.
Our services include:
- Full assistance in all aspects of applying for your initial restricted or standard operator licence.
- Full Operator Licence training, including:
- Full Skills and Education Group CPC Transport Manager 10-day tuition,
- Home Study tuition for Skills and Education Group CPC Manager Qualification,
- 1 or 2-day O licence refresher/awareness training (approved by the Traffic Commissioner).
- Full assistance in all matters relating to Public Enquiries (PI).
- Assistance in improving your Operator Compliance Risk Score (OCRS) ranking.
- Company O Licence audit and reporting.
- Driver CPC training and consultancy.
EP Training has successfully trained over 25,000 students in disciplines related to Operator Licensing. Stay compliant and give us a call today. You can also book online at your convenience.